- Get Started
- Personal Details
By submitting the form and uploading your proof of purchase, you understand, state, assume responsibility, and freely consent to each of the following:
Intel® Software Starter Pack <br> Premium Creativity Promotion <br> Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY. You are eligible to participate in the Promotion if you purchase a Qualifying Product, as set out at Table 1 below, from Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne, and Domayne (“Qualifying Retailer”) in Australia (“Territory” or “Territories”), receive your proof of purchase in the form of a unique series of alphanumeric characters (“Master Key”), and complete a survey about your purchase. Subject to the verification process indicated in Section 6a below, consumers who purchase a Qualifying Product from the Qualifying Retailer will receive the Master Key from Opia. All other eligible Promotion participants will receive their Master Key from the participating retailer at which they made the qualifying purchase. If you have not yet reached the age of majority set by your country/region territory of legal residence (18 years of age in many countries), please ask your parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion on your behalf
- SPONSOR. The “Sponsor” is Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054-1549, USA.
- DATA PROCESSOR. The “Data Processor” is The Game Agency, LLC, 470 West Avenue, Suite 2011, Stamford, CT 06902, USA and Opia Limited Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford GU1 3RX.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW. To add value to your purchase, Sponsor is offering you at no additional cost, the opportunity to download and use the software starter pack code (“Offer”).
- SCHEDULE. Subject to these T&Cs, the period of time in which you may redeem the Offer is from 1 August 2018 to 31 December 2018, (“Redemption Period”). You must purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer from 1 August 2018 to 15 December 2018, upload your Proof of Purchase for verification (as indicated in Section 6a) by 15 December 2018, and redeem your Offer during the Redemption Period. Intel will not shorten the Redemption Period except as otherwise provided in these T&Cs or as associated with bonus software, if any, that may be offered as an added incentive for you to begin a marketing relationship with the Sponsor. Should unforeseen circumstances arise after the Promotion begins, we reserve the right to extend the Redemption Period at our reasonable discretion. Any such changes to the Redemption Period will be communicated by us or the company presenting the promotion, such as retailer, e-tailer, or original equipment manufacturer. No individual extensions to the Redemption Period will be granted.
REDEMPTION STEPS. To redeem the Offer during the Redemption Period, follow these steps:
- You must visit https://ClaimStarterPack.com (“Verification Site”) using the online tools provided at the Verification Site, upload your Proof of Purchase, which can be the sales invoice or receipt issued to you by the participating retailer. The Proof of Purchase must clearly display the details of the qualifying product you purchased, the date of the purchase, the purchase price, and the name of the participating retailer. On the Verification Site, you will also be required to provide an email address to which we can send you updates on the verification process.
- If your Proof of Purchase does meet the eligibility requirements indicated in these T&Cs, within 2 business days, we will email you a Master Key which you will use to redeem the Offer as indicated in step 6c below.
- If your Proof of Purchase does not meet the eligibility requirements indicated in these T&Cs, we will email you the reasons for the disqualification. Only one (1) notification email will be sent.
- You will have five (5) business days from when we email you the notice of disqualification to send us the required documentation.
- If we do not receive an email from you with the proper documentation or the documentation you send does not meet the requirements, you will be ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- All Promotion participants, continue with steps 6b – 6h:
- Required: visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com (“Offer Site”)
- Required: enter the Master Key, indicate your country of residence, and answer the captcha security question
- Optional: enter your personal information (first name, last name, and email address)
- Required: check the empty box to confirm you fully understand, accept, and agree to be bound by these T&Cs (including all terms and conditions referenced in or accessible from links contained in this document)
- Required: answer a series of survey questions related to your purchase of a qualifying Intel hardware component
- Required: reveal the codes and the instructions to download the software titles in the Offer. We highly recommend downloading the software in the Offer during the Redemption Period.
- GENERAL. This Offer is valid as long as supplies last, and the Promotion is void where prohibited. Each qualifying product may be eligible for only one (1) Offer. Cancelled orders or returned purchases are ineligible for participation in the Promotion. Certain software titles may not be available to all consumers because of age restrictions. The Offer may be changed, cancelled, or suspended at any time, for any reason, without notice, at Intel’s reasonable discretion if the fairness or integrity of this Offer is affected by cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that could not be reasonably anticipated or controlled. This right is reserved whether the above circumstances are due to human or technical error. For Qualifying Participants only: notice of any such change will be provided by Sponsor at www.ClaimStarterPack.com.
The Offer Site and the software titles comprising the Offer are for your personal and non-commercial use. As such, you may not transfer or sell your Master Key, any software, software license keys, software offer codes, products, or services obtained through the Offer Site. Only the eligible recipient of the Master Key may redeem the Offer. The company from whom you purchased the Qualifying Product may not redeem this Offer on your behalf, and for Qualifying participants only, upload the Proof of Purchase to the Verification Site. No incomplete, nonsensical, forged or automated entries generated by script, macro or any other automated means are permitted. Intel reserves the right to correct any typographical or printing errors associated with the Offer. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, statement, sentence, or clause of these T&Cs will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, statement, sentence, or clause. In the event that any provision, statement, sentence, or clause is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these T&Cs will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision, statement, sentence, or clause were not included. Intel reserves the right to audit all redemption requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents. Intel decisions in respect of all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding with respect to the verification process.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE OFFER SITE OR UNDERMINE ITS LEGITIMATE OPERATION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, INTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- IMPORTANT: DISPUTES. By participating in the Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion will be resolved individually. FURTHER, UNLESS RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, EXCEPT (I) IN THE CASE OF DAMAGES CAUSED BY CULPABLE INJURY TO LIFE; BODY OR DEATH OR (II) IN CASE OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR A WILLFUL MISCONDUCT BY INTEL, IN NO EVENT WILL INTEL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, AS THE ACCEPTING PARTY OF THIS OFFER, OR TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT OR DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION AT ANY WEBSITE, DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER (SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE) RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS’ FEES), ARISING OUT OF THIS PROMOTION OR THESE T&CS, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- PRIVACY. Intel respects your privacy. The Intel Privacy Notice located at https://www.intel.com/content/www/au/en/privacy/intel-privacy-notice.html and https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/privacy/intel-privacy-notice.html describes our privacy practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information through Intel’s web sites, products, online services, software, apps, tools, and other services and functionality we provide, including this Promotion. The Data Processor processes your personal information on Intel’s behalf solely for the purpose of administering the Promotion in accordance with these T&Cs.
FOR QUALIFYING PARTCIPANT ONLY, CORRESPONDENCE. The address for correspondence via mail is www.ClaimStarterPack.com, PO Box 487, Gateshead, NE8 9BQ.
© 2018 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.